The Fonds Régnier pour la Création continues its commitment to emerging photography with MP#03, the third edition of its Photographic Mentorship created in collaboration with Agence VU’.
Following a call for applications launched in May 2022, the jury selected 6 photographers:
- Victor Drouineau, French Photographer born in 1994
- Aurélien Goubau, Belgian photographer born in 1996
- Cloé Harent, French photographer born in 1998
- Samir Maouche, Algerian photographer born in 1988
- Camille Nivollet, French photographer born in 1992
- Ivan Verbizh, French photographer born in 1983
They will be accompanied for nine months in the development of their artistic practice and their professional visibility. Each photographer will benefit, under the supervision of the VU’ team, from a personalized and transdisciplinary program combining project support by mentor photographers, expert consultations, participation in VU’Education program training, professional meetings, and group workshops. At the end of the Mentoring program, an exhibition-event will present the completed projects.